Carrara Cat Carnival | Sunday, the 8th of October 2017

Ahoy to everyone out there it was a busy weekend that's for sure because after going to the EB Expo on Saturday I went to the Carrara Cat Carnival on Sunday with a new carer who goes by the name of Karen there isn't really too much to say about this Travel Adventure except I got to meet,hold and pat a variety of different cats throughout the day.

Photos of me with the different cats and websites of the stalls that we visited are listed below

www.k9photography.com.au
http://www.softnsweetragdolls.com
www.funkycat.com.au
catnip.com.au
lisaspetproductsandpetminding (Name of Facebook page)
 media_set?set=a.2053204674909859.1073741869.100006610392276&type=3 (Link to Facebook photo album)

Thanks
Stephanie:)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip