Murwillumbah Art Trail 2018

My experience at the Murwillumbah art trail was a pleasurable one except for the lack of disabled accessibility throughout the town of Murwillumbah. I a very grateful to everyone that purchased my art throughout the course of the art trail, and I would like to give a special thanks to the Murwillumbah Lifebridge hub for exhibiting my art.Throughout the 9 day event I visited Murwillumbah twice and over the course of these 9days I sold a total of 6 paintings, of which I ended up making $395.00 of which I am happy to say, $95 was sent of leisure shopping and the other $300 went into savings. So you could say that my savings account is somewhat smiling that the moment.
In conjunction with selling my art at the Murwillumbah Lifebridge hub I hope to eventually have a market stall somewhere on which we will focus on selling my acrylic pouring and crayon art, with my cousin who also plans to sell her photography and Sarah Menyweather who has a number of swimwear items to sell.

If your looking for a photographer on the gold coast I'm sure my cousin will be more then happy to help in any way she can for more information please follow the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/JMphotos/





Thanks,
Stephanie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip