Glass Child Thursday 4th of March 2021 11am

Glass Child 

My adventure up the coast to see another one of my friend's dance performances. Obviously, due to the fact I haven't gone out, I will add more details later but I will say it has been almost 2 years since I went to Kayah last performance and I was lucky enough to get tickets this time around as of which I will add photos to this post. In addition to the photos, I have just attached, for this travel adventure my career Sofia will be accompanying me. After the show was over I ran into a few of my friends that were also friends of Kayah so I spoke to them for a short time before grabbing myself some lunch from the cafe outside HOTA before proceeding to go home. Once we arrived back at home, I put my food in the bin as I ate it on my way home from HOTA and I set to collate the photos below. 


Created and Performed by Kayah and Maitreyah Guenther
Co-'Directed' by Kate Harman and Gavin Webber
Set and Costume Design by Rozina Suliman
Lighting Design by Chloe Ogilvie
Composition and Sound Design by Anna Whitaker
Photography by Kate Holmes (2021) (bottom 2 photos)
Special thanks to Suzie Miller for her mentorship and consultation.

Event link: https://hota.tv/3Hm5 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip