Jo's 50's Celebration




 

 Two weeks ago we went to Redcliffe to celebrate Joe's 50th birthday at Redcliffe Leagues Club. Man, we had a banger of a night. They say that during daylight everyone including myself is demure, but when the daylight goes and night time comes, everything becomes hazy. After sitting to a beautiful modest meal in a reserved section of the club most of the guests at Joe's party preceded by dancing the night away in their lovely outfits and dancing shoes. Little did we know at the time this was going to last the following six hours. Before arriving at the gorgeous event my father, Megan and I went on a walk downtown Redcliffe. Before leaving the hotel earlier that afternoon I took photos of the bathroom which I will add to this post later and Joe has given me permission to add photos from the lovely evening. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of the meals and we couldn't finish eating our meals. As for drink beverages I managed to consume two Pepsis in one night, but trust me, this rarely happens as I'm lucky to get through one. By the end of the night, I'm sure the avid dancers on the dancefloor had too much to drink, but they were beautiful nonetheless. It is a night that I will never forget. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip