Intro to screen writing

 This was a course I tried to be part of this year. But it won't probably happen until next year or the year after now. 


Because it is official. I am going to Japan at the end of the year! So that takes priority over the courses I would like to do. Going to Japan is like a childhood dream come true. I have been waiting since I was 14, and I am now 29. As to what I will find in Japan, you will have to look over the Japan blog later, as I do not think there is anything on there right now.  


Anyways, back to screenwriting. I found a good book from Screen Craft that was called Intro to Screenwriting. I want to do the course through the Australian Film and Radio Association. Check back on this blog later, and you might be a bit more surprised to see what I have created!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip