Gold Coast Pet & Animal Expo 2017









This adventure was packed with a tonne of animals as you can see from the pictures above for this specific adventure my carer who goes by the name of Kerry took me I spent most of my day trying to navigate around animals as well as looking at stalls alongside Kerry.


Below I have listed the website of some of the stall holders that were at the show
Thegoldenbonebakery.com.au
krispet.com.au
tanyaarnold.com
RSPCAQLD.ORG.AU
Cruisinpets.com
zoostudio.com.au
petseternalpeace.com.au
getcatty.com.au
mountnart.com
K9photography.com.au
bestforpet.com.au
catevolution.com.au
portraithouse.com.au

Thanks
Stephanie:) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip