My holiday at Toowoomba (2015)

This holiday took place towards the end of August 2015. Our Toowoomba adventure began somewhere between 12 noon and 4pm. We arrived at our luxurious accommodation promptly.

My two carers Angela, Tegan and myself stayed at 21 on Hursley, a group of motel apartments located about 5 minutes out of town. After getting settled into our apartment, it was time for me to choose my bed buddy, of which as it turned out, Angela chose me.

We took our adventure to the Darling Downs zoo on the Saturday, we saw a large variety of animals such as; Hamadryas Baboon, African Serval, Macaws, Pheasants, Peafowls, Iguanas, Tortoises, Capuchins, Snakes, Marmosets, Albino Wallabies, Brazilian Tapir, White Lions and a few more.

On Sunday we went sightseeing around Toowoomba, which took us the majority of the day. We visited the botanical gardens, the towns main shopping centre and picnic point was our last stop before heading back to the motel and chilling out.

Access photos from link below:

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.collas.1/media_set?set=a.1701121456784851.1073741847.100006610392276&type=3

Thanks
Stephanie:)               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip