Summer Siesta

 The weather is warming up in a lovely part of the land, I've been able to make it into the pool a few more times, so I've been grateful for that. Other than this, I've still got a bit more shopping to do; as to when I will achieve this, I don't know. I got another birthday present today - a mickey mouse shirt - and I went to my dad's tournament in the late afternoon/evening for Karate. As far as I'm aware, he won the most spirited award for the whole competition, or at least his age group; I haven't spoken to him much about it. In the one fight I saw, he lost, but at the end of the day, he will always be my father, and there's one sport I can guarantee that my father will have his second name, Karate. Now for myself personally, it's not that I don't have an interest in Karate; I do, but it's very hard for me to physically participate in it, so when it comes to going to social events, because of how high up in the ranks my father is, I'm always very well-acknowledged, particularly from a few of his karate friends, like Cameron Quinn, ben Argemum, and lawson dib. Ben and Lawson are into pokemon like me, and Cameron, on the other hand, probably wouldn't do as much pokemon stuff but has been to japan several times and knows a lot about the culture. He has done his own book, which my father has a photo in. So as for what the rest of my afternoon holds, for now, I will promptly leave you to hopefully attend to my art page, and then I will probably do some more technical stuff; you might catch me on Twitter later tonight; I'm not on Facebook as much as I was previously. Thanks for reading, and have a great rest of your day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip