Unexpected shopping spree

 Over the past, while I have been very naughty and spent a lot of money, which I don't usually do, I don't know why but somehow I feel it's different. What I'm gonna do in this blog, instead of writing and boring your ears off, I'm going to take some photos and attach for you what I bought. Most of my time was spent at EB cause if you are close to me, you know I'm not an obsessed gamer, but I'm a keen gamer, although I admit I don't do it as much as I used to. So some of these photos will be very highly sought after because I'll only upload them onto my blog once, and if you are lucky, you might see me uploading to Facebook because sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. On the other side of things, though, there are some photos that I have been meaning to upload to Facebook for some time now. Those photos are of me when I did a recent photo shoot with my cousin Julia, and in these photos, I was actually in Kirra both times, and I did a one-day time shoot and a one-night time shoot; the nighttime shoot wasn't as good as I was hoping, but you learn these things. I'll hopefully get these through to you on Facebook as well. Yes, I know, my writing has been a bit loose lately because I haven't been uploading as often as I usually would; as pokemon fans might say - My lustrous orb has lost its shine. For those who don't follow pokemon, the lustrous orb is a special item held by a pokemon named Palkia. Now noting my notoriety in the pokemon realm, I have been slack lately, amongst this realm as well, which I'm yet again not happy about and take full responsibility for because I know that there are some of you out there that love my pokemon stuff and others that don't. Those of you that do, you'll get a feast for the eyes; those of you that don't, hopefully, you'll gain something from my taking the time to do this, and one thing I often say to a lot of people is: if you want me to teach you about pokemon, Ill most certainly give you the time to do that, but a lot of the time not many people won't approach me about this subject, and if they do it's normally passing by me in the shops, so we can't sit down to have a collaborative talk on the topic, but if some people did sit down and talk to me about this topic they would find out I'm actually quite knowledgable about this subject, but not all my knowledge has come quickly, and my knowledge and somewhat power if you want to call it that in the pokemon realm of things have not come easily. I spent a lot of my early years in a hospital, so one thing I could rely on during that time to pass the time was pokemon, mainly the DVDs but sometimes other things as well. So it all depended on what faze I was in, so if it was pre-op or recovery, I would change things up depending on my status. Still, most of the time, I always kept up to date with the animated series, so for myself, my DVD collection is up to season 23, and I'm currently looking for 24. Nowadays, I don't get as much time to watch them as I used to, so it probably takes me longer than I will use as this example. When I was a kid, I would get a new pokemon season and then watch it within 3 days; how did I do this, you ask? Well, what I did was I broke It down because back in those days, there were 4 episodes to a disc. There were usually 12 discs per season, I think (this may not be completely accurate, but its something very similar to that), so how I watched them in a 3-day period if they have 12 discs, is I would usually watch 4 discs over a period of 3  days, so that would mean I got through 12 discs in 3 days because there are 4 episodes on each disc. So when people criticize my love for pokemon, I say to them, "well, if you're like me, when you don't have a day job that you get paid for, and you can't maintain a good social life in the way that you want, this is the result." You have something that you can occupy yourself with. For me, the thing that used to occupy me when I was younger was a lot of pokemon, so nowadays, I may not get as much time once I've got my head space again, but I shall be able to remember most of them. Still, in the meantime, there is a computer app for pokemon fans; if you want to use it, you can; it's called 'Whos that pokemon'; in the app that I use, the background nowadays is blue, and the writing is white. The silhouette of the pokemon is either coloured or black, and you guess what that pokemon is by its silhouette. There are a few other multiple-choice quizzes that you can do if you're into that type of thing; I don't do them much these days, but I used to do a couple. So I just tend to take the criticism on my shoulders and keep rolling, although some days it can change you. So many people ask me why I liked Pokemon the way I did when I was younger; there are a couple of reasons for this, 1. Veronica Taylor's voice acting was absolutely on point. Other than this, my other love for pokemon came from the fact that it made me want to walk; how did this happen, you ask? Well, there were a couple of reasons; when I was younger, I always took a likeness to different episodes, so like special episodes, one of them being a banned episode called the ice cave, please give all rights to the respected owners. Still, this episode was very special to me because it featured a nurse joy that I spoke about on one of my older websites that I used to host, which was called My nurse Joy site but currently, I don't own it or run it, so this particular nurse Joy was featured in an episode called the Joy of pokemon which was episode 92 overall in the entire pokemon series. It was in season 2 of pokemon. What made this significant was that the nurse joy running the pokemon centre at the ice cave was a relative of the nurse joy mentioned in episode 92, and there was a photo of this nurse joy at this pokemon centre. So as I sit here pondering what I'm going to do next, I will take photos of my new collection members as in my new pokemon collection, and then I'll upload them for you.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip