Bridge to Brisbane Sunday 27th of August 2017

My day started at 4A.M.  Where I got out of bed to get ready to the Bridge to Brisbane at 5A.M. the rest of my team members arrived which consisted of  Liz Burness, Chantal Elise, Liesbeth Jephcote and last but not least my grandmother Sonja.

As a team we were participating in the 10KM event which started at 7AM it took us 2 hours 55minutes and 9 seconds to complete the course. After finishing the course we indulged in some nice tasting beverages 5 melting moments between us all which meant there was one for each team member.

More details about my results can be found here: http://www.couriermail.com.au/b2bresults

Thanks
Stephanie:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip