London Grammar concert on the 23rd of September 2017

What time is it you ask? Well let me just say it's party time with whom you ask? Well none other then the wonderful trio London Grammar.

 Our wonderful London Grammar Travel Adventure began precisely at 2P.M. If not before when Tegan and I got in the car to head to none other then the wonderful trio London Grammar. Much to our disgust we didn't end up arriving at Riverstage until 5:20P.M when the concert started at 4P.M which in turn made us an hour and twenty minutes late otherwise it was a great had by both of us.

Now we have to deal with the not so fun stuff HaHaHa now I wonder what that could be and it is disabled access it wasn't too bad in regards to the fact that the rail was on the right side but the toilet was only just wide enough for me to reverse back in beside the toilet so if at all possible if I were you I would go to the toilet as least as possible to avoid putting yourself and your carer in a precarious position.

On the way home as per usual Tegan and I didn't want the music to stop so we listened BabyMetal which is a Japanese heavy metal band.

Thanks
Stephanie:)            

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip