Aspects of living with a Disability. Part 3. Changes.

be willing Aspects of living with a Disability Part 3

Change.

Change is usually something no one likes and it does happen from time to time in your average persons' life. But for a person with a disability, this is almost a day to day thing that is happening concurrently to me. At the moment, which I can't say I'm exactly pleased with but I do try and go with the flow as there is usually nothing you can do and you are consistently at the mercy of someone else's schedule. Is this a pleasure?? Well, that is sometimes questionable!

Hopefully within your measure, to keep the peace and pleasure.

And although it might be mean, to be seen 

doing this within the measure of your own leisure.

Although it doesn't always fit peoples availability so you have to be willing to be consistently flexible and always respectful of your workers regardless of whether you want to or not, you can't just take off one hat and then expect someone else to be your mat, or turn into a bat. So with that, I will leave you with the cat that decided to sit on the mat. 

But coming back to reality, life isn't always the way you want it to be. There are usually multiple people involved in this multi-scale operation and on day at any given moment, you have to be willing to accept change whether you want it or not. It's normally to accommodate someone else's pleasure and or your furry mate but the most important message out of all of this is don't be late. And so my biggest message out of all of this is that your change can never be served on a plate. So if you want to avoid this fate which is not always accommodatable.

Moving to potential 24-hour care, it is not always possible to go to bed with your favourite big brown bear or carer in the next spare.

So please be aware, if you are coming near my lair, to lock your spare, as you may find yourself with a brown cat on your bed if your needs are not met and the door of the next spare is not locked before I go to bed in my lair. 

So as I make this change, I ask everyone to bear with me but at the end of this change, I hope there will be a lot of fun. I have dealt with this change going on for 3 years now and I'm coming to the end of my web that I weave amongst the leaves behind the mist of the morning list.

Thanks,

Stephanie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip