My Birthday 27 on the 27/9/20

On this night, it was my 27th birthday. I'm actually recalling an event that took place almost two years ago. So one of my best friends named Sophie, came here at around 5:30pm, and we made our way to Pacific Fair to go to the steak house with a few of my other friends. Jo, Julia, Sophie, myself, Dr Sarah Molloy and vet nurse Holli Grumley. We proceeded by having dinner and, of course, dessert, but this was actually my second cake for the day by the time we reached dessert. So, needless to say, I was pretty full. Following this, we played a veterinary find a word of which Julia ended up winning. What did she win, you ask? Well, she won a box of Maltesers, which, funnily enough, she gave away to one of the younger kids who were with Jo's other family members at this time. She was delighted to be eating chocolate that she did not have to buy! And with that, my night started to draw to a close as I wrapped up most goodbyes except three. Which three, you ask? Well, they were Dr Sarah, Holli and Sophie. As we were leaving the restaurant, I gracefully paid for Dr Sarah's and Holli's meals, in addition to, I think, paying for Sophie's. Then we proceeded to head to the car to come back home to Tweed Heads. And I parted ways with Dr Sarah and Holli in the car park at Pac Fair. 


Thanks,

Stephanie :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip