Happy 56th Birthday (Angela Valentine)

So people say when you celebrate birthdays that it's almost like another year around the sun or moon. Well, although it feels like I've thrown into this in the space of four months. There is one person that I would like to wish a very amazing fulfilled spoiled to the brim birthday. Who you ask, might that be...... Well her name is Angela. Now for most people, you wouldn't get much out of that name but the one thing you do get is an angel If you take the 'a' of the end. Although this angel hasn't been physically with me lately, her presence has been greatly felt in many other forms. Mostly over messenger but even though I may not get responses from her as often, she has inspired a mammoth mind map and story that is currently is sitting at a mammoth 25000 written words so far and 1839 of planning. Although to most people, this really wouldn't be much effort because you can use two hands, therefore getting the job quicker. But this time around my main role is to dictate what I want to say as well as trying to convey Angela in the best way possible that's close to her realistic real being as possible. This also includes Katherine, Cindy, Shannon and eventually of course Murray. This story is currently three chapters long and will be six when I finish the story. So to the person who has inspired more of my writing, I could ever put together, in the whole time iv been writing which I started with her on the 14th of November 2014 before she started on shift at around later that day. One of the first things she said to me was what that bloody necklace was for". Might I say, that necklace has now been to hell and back as I have broken it twice and I almost lost the necklace. One of the first times I tried to break it myself. The person standing in front of me, as I had tightly wrapped around the circular part as well as the bottom of the chain as I was going to perceive to break the necklace off my neck and break the chain, Angela said to me now there's no way in hell, you'll be doing that on my watch. As she then preceded to, unclip the necklace around my neck, the necklace found its way to another part of the room or potentially in the vicinity of Angela. But enough on that for now. Without crying, I would like to wish one of my best friends a happy birthday to the most beautiful amazing second mother anyone could ever ask for with best birthday wishes and regards from your fourth daughter Stephanie. Love you to the moon and back, I couldn't have it any other way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip