International Coffee Day 01-10-2022

 Personally, I didn't celebrate International Coffee Day this year because I didn't realize it was an actual thing until half of the day was over. Believe me, if I had known, I would have had some extra coffee to celebrate! 

Recently, because of the medication I have been on by my psychiatrist, I get tired in the middle of the day. When I drink coffee, I become very happy and perky. But the thing is, I need to find these things even when I don't have coffee. I find it really hard to find the motivation to do things without having coffee. 

What is coffee to me? Well, firstly, it is one of my favourite beverages. Two, as I have explained before, it makes me very happy. I use it to be social (too often in one week). I would spend about $42 a week on takeaway coffee. 

One day I hope to get a coffee machine to practice my barista skills. I usually use the So Good Barista Almond milk for my coffee at the moment. I am an artist, so I can't say that I have done any coffee-inspired artwork, but this might be something I could look into in the future.

And if you are wondering what my go-to coffee is,... I am an iced latte kind of girl; one sugar, please! 

And a little insight on some of the best coffee spots on the southern Gold Coast/Northern NSW, you'll never be disappointed at Nook Espresso, Cubby Bakehouse and Zarraffas! Some other partially coffee-orientated places you might like to visit are Oh my Waffle and Guilty Cafe. 

On that note, I need to get decaf with hot chocolate after having three today!

Happy International Coffee Day! 

Yours truly,

Your Coffee Lover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip