Pokemon episodes study (Fanmade)

 A lot of people like to call me a pokemon master, and my biological parents call me a Pokemon-aholic. In previous years I did a considerable amount of research into a variety of different episodes in the Pokemon anime, starting from season 14 episode 8 on the 29/2/12. The last date I wrote in this book was the 17th November. In light of mentioning these dates, throughout this duration I spent ALOT of time in front of a TV screen, and I might pick it up again one day soon, but until then my love for pokemon will never truly wither because it will always be a part of me, no matter where I go or what I do, but you know there's one thing recently that has played on my mind, and that thing is my reputation in Pokemon has slowly withered because I haven't been as active to do with this subject until recent weeks, which is sad for me, as I always took a lot of pride in most things I did with Pokemon, and particularly of my Pokemon collection. I do have another book that my mum actually created which I haven't written in much, but I will now briefly pull it out again to give you the figures of what my figures once were.


I have also been watching the specials that come up on Pokemon TV nowadays. But, I do not watch much else on there until the next physical season that I get. Season 24, which is the one I am looking forward to, has not come out yet but fingers crossed it will soon! So hopefully once I get the chance to relax, I will get some time to enjoy my Pokemon adventures again!!!! But until next time, good night Pokemon DVDs and hello Pokemon games.Which would I be referring to you would ask? Well at the moment I am up to The Crown Tendra in Pokemon Sword and keep your eyes out for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet on the 18th of November!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip