Pokemon Violet release date 18-11-2022

 My day started pretty well. I went over in the mid-morning to pick up the game. Or I should rather say games because I did get both of them! 

But let's just say there was a hump along the way. I accidentally spent too much of my mum's money. So then couldn't use the game for a good chunk of the day. And I started my adventure only yesterday.

My initial thought....it was going to be a very interesting game as it is the first open-world Pokemon game I have played. I am up to the part just before the academy, just after you select your first Pokemon. And I do have videos of my adventure that I will upload to YouTube very soon. You will see how happy I was to start my long-awaited adventure.  

One more thing before I leave you, which one did I choose? Well, the answer is the grass-type starter. It was a challenging decision, yet, as most Pokemon fans know, it is sometimes regarded as one of the most important decisions. This is regarded as one of the most important decisions because it influences your game flow for the entire game. 

Do I aim for anything when it comes to Pokemon? Well, I can't say that there is anything massive that I want to achieve nowadays, but my passion for Pokemon has always been there and will always be there. I can't say much about the gameplay because, as you would understand, I am only in the game's first stages. But for the aesthetics of the game, they are amazing. And I can't wait to see how the game will unfold.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip