Lul in creativity

Of recent weeks, I have found it difficult to write. But, in terns of other forms of creativity things have been flowing moderately well. Not that I have been able to sell any yet, I have done a few more artworks and I've done them in the hopes of the selling them at cafes and places like that, that might accept my artistic flare. Not selling my art has caused me to become a bit depressed but I try to not let it get me down. I know in life things are not always meant to be easy. And for me, earning money is one of those things that has always been somewhat difficult. As to why this is, I have never really known the answer because I have always tried to put myself out there and, make myself as active as possible. But unfortunately, this activity has not led to any paid jobs as of yet. I have tried contacting a few businesses in regards to this and hope something comes up soon. If it doesn't, I'll just keep doing what I do best an plot along.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip