Currumbin Wildlife Hospital (Open Day)

This fantastical animal adventure took place on the 31st of July last year when my carer Debbie and I went to the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital (Open Day). It was a fun filled day for Debbie and I.
I collected several different brochures which were from local animal conservation groups.

We were then shown an X-Ray of an owl, which was very interesting because you don't realise how small built they are until you can't see their feathers. After that we were shown a glass bottle/ container that was full of hooks, lures, barbs and anything and everything else that fishermen or women might use to catch fish.

Shortly after we returned home from the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital (Open Day) and it was back to the books (Veterinary Nursing Studies) I went.

Photos to come of my experience at the (Open day) if I can find them on my computer.

Thanks
Stephanie:)

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip