Hello!

Hello and welcome to my very first post on my blog!

My name is Stephanie Collas and i'm 23 years young. I am in a wheelchair, as a result of having Cerebral Palsy from birth.

I have started this blog due to my interest in travelling, and to help educate other people with disabilities on disabled accessible holiday destinations, to help take away some of the stress that can be involved, and give them some insight into my experiences. Such as; organisation before the holiday takes place, equipment that may be needed (e.g. shower chairs, lifters etc.) and attractions in areas that i'll be travelling to (as well as anything else that I might find useful to share!)

My other interests include; animal photography, veterinary medicine, human medicine, story writing, Pokèmon, acting, TV producing and presenting, tennis, baseball, surfing, art, horse riding, disabled dancing.

I will be taking off on an adventure to Caloundra next week, so my post about that should be up very soon after! So keep your eyes peeled!

- Stephanie

Comments

  1. sounds great Steph, looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I look forward to doing them as much as you look forward to reading them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip