Paradise Country (Theme Park)

Our day started off with a live show which was presented by a horse and it's rider alongside a man on a quad bike. For this adventure I was accompanied by yet another one of my lovely carers who's name is Debra (Debbie). Following the live show our day was filled with a menagerie of animals which included horses, lambs,  pigs, goats and the list goes on. There were lots of laughs, tasty food and it was a wonderful day for both of us.

The best part of my day was when I had an encounter with a dingo who went by the name of Dundee he was so cute, cuddly, soft, and funny I wanted to keep him!! To see photos of my time at Paradise Country please click on the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.collas.1/media_set?set=a.1912247189005609.1073741854.100006610392276&type=3

Thanks
Stephanie:)         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip