Aspects of living with a disability part 16 - Fear of not being liked ( intellectual)

 Well this one is another unusual one and, it is not my best subject, so you will have to bare with me. 

Fear of not being like intellectually. Well, I do not know what this is but I would assume it is because of the fact that people stare at you. They think you are different. And you cannot communicate properly, and that makes them think that you are weird. And, then it makes people not want to interact with them. But recently, I have noticed that intellectually disabled people do very well in interacting with animals. This has been through my new job at APRADA. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip