Guiding hands of Angela and Murray

 Thus I will find it extremely hard to explain but she will try her hardest not to cry along the way. What do Angela and Murray mean to me? Well, to most people, this might only take you 5 minutes, but to this point, it has taken me at least 5 years to be able to realise what they truly do mean to me, and I think the story that I am currently writing to do with these beautiful people, is allowing me to find out what that truly is. Over the years, Angela, Murray and I have spent a considerable amount of time with one another; nevertheless, I will say this; hopefully, at my best, I struggle to find words that truly describe the immensity of these two beautiful people mean to me. Have you ever heard the saying; "the world is your oyster"? Well, I have, but little did I know at the time that oyster was in the form of two very special people. Angela and Murray never gave me the world, but what they did do during this time was they allowed me to experience it on my own feet, or wheels should I say, but it was in a very guiding way that not many people can mimic the full extent of in my life. The only other true people who have done this in a similar way to what Angela and Murray have, are my parents; although at the moment we aren't on exactly happy terms, they do and have done a lot for me, over the previous years. So I guess now is a time to say thank you to them as well, but for now, I will go back to the reason why I'm here. There are a lot of decisions to make in life, but none more precious than the one before; little did I know 11 years ago that I would sit here now thanking 2 sets of people for the different ways they've given me the world. Angela was always there when I thought no one else would be in the way of a carer. Her hands are like the tools you would find in Murray's glove box for a physically disabled person because, for some reason, they are able to miraculously facilitate more than a disabled person could ever dream to imagine in one day or in however long I'm lucky enough to spend with both sets of people. And with that, unfortunately, for now, I will have to leave you but the blogs of Angela and Murray are certainly not over.

Thank you,

-Stephanie. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip