Aspects of living with a disability part 11; How not to approach an intellectually disabled person.

 Now for this blog, I do not have as much information. So you will have to bare with me because this is not my specialty area. 

If you know the type of intellectual disability displayed by a person, you can adjust your approach accordingly. So, in saying this, you would not be running up to someone with autism and making loud noises and changing their routine because this would cause them to essentially have a bad day. But the one thing that you need to remember to do is to get down to their level. 

And with that, for now, I will leave you but I may update this blog in the future. So please keep checking in case I do any updates.

Thank you,

Stephanie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding light of Angela's voice

I finally got to Sydney! (Details of my trip)

Preparation for my 2019 Sydney trip